Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6

 
Day Six. The 366 Project. Picture # 6, "Austin". There is a unlikely place to find a wonderful view of the Austin skyline. The next time you are at Barton creek mall at night, drive all of the way to the edge of the parking lot behind Dillards. You will be treated to this scene of downtown Austin. Many people come to this spot to take night shots of Austin or just to just enjoy the night. The mall has even provided some benches for visitors. As I was shooting there this evening another photographer came up and shot a few pictures. We had a pleasant light conversation on photography and I explained the 366 Project to her. I then directed her to my blog site. So Hi, unnamed photographer, If you stopped by thank you and I hope your pics came out. Canon XTI Rebel on tripod, Canon 75-300mm zoom, focal length 130mm, f/5.6. ISO 400, exposure 2 seconds. Edited with Photomatix 4.1 and ACDSee Pro 5. Number six done only 360 left ! Any additional questions please contact me at jaybaum23@yahoo.com .

1 comment: