Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9

Day Nine. 366 Project. Picture # 9. "Grey Day". Woke up slowly this morning. The sound of rain on my roof conspired to keep me in some place somewhere between sleep and getting up and confronting Monday morning head on. A shower and a great cup of coffee did little to lift my slug like brain activity to a level much beyond auto pilot. A few synapses in my brain started to fire as I drove to work while contemplating what would be my picture for the day. The somewhat annoying voice on the radio said rain likely all day. So that was it, day nine picture was going to match my mood and the weather. This taqueria truck is a permament fixture in our companies parking lot. The owners of the truck use our lot for free and in exchange we have someone watching over us evenings and weekends. As I pulled into work, the truck looked so empty and forlorn, it's normally bright colors unsuccessfully trying to push back the grey. I had found my picture. Canon Rebel XTI handheld. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 33mm. f/3.5. ISO 800. 1/500 second. Any additional questions please contact me at jaybaum23@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment