Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12


Day Twelve. 366 Project. Picture # 12. "untitled". Very busy today. Had some ideas about places and things at which I wanted to aim my camera but earning a living kept getting in the way. I had a appointment after work and knew my shooting time was short. Where ever I ended up shooting, it needed to be somewhere between my starting point "A" and my meeting at point "B". I did not have time to visit any other "letters" on this day.  My appointment was in the Arboretum area in North Austin. The "duck pond" in the area seemed like it would offer some picture opportunities with its flock of resident ducks. I did end up with a few pictures of ducks but the winter sky pushed me to think bigger. A few quick pictures then it was time to move on. This view of the hotels at the Arboretum is looking west with Capital of Texas Highway at my back. Canon Rebel XTI on tripod. Canon 18-55mm lens. Focal length 30mm. f/29. ISO 400. Exposure 1/40 second. Any additional questions please contact me at jaybaum23@yahoo.com .

1 comment:

  1. "The moments are everywhere". Love the sweep of the clouds, the sweep of the retaining wall contrasted with the energy of the fountains. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete