Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14

Day Fourteen. 366 Project. Picture # 14. "Shadow Friends". Full disclosure. My friend Tracy Jackson first discovered this scene. She was waiting outside of this building and she noticed the Sun had decorated this wall with the silhouette of a tree and a student. She grabbed a cell phone picture and sent it to me. I loved the picture. I noted the time, 5:27 PM. Today at about the same time Tracy her dog CoBo Joe and I went to this location to check it out. As she showed me where her picture was taken of course Tracy's and CoBo's shadows danced and played on the wall. Out came my camera and they were both good sports as I had them walk back this way, then that way, stand here, turn . . .Well you get the picture. Thank you to Tracy and her little black dog CoBo Joe for being Day !4. Canon Rebel XTI on tripod. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 28mm. f/8.ISO 400. 1/1000 second. Any additional questions please contact me at jaybaum23@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment