Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 275. October 1. Countdown 91 Days.

 
Day Two Hundred Seventy Five. October 1. Countdown 91 Days. Picture # 91. "Untitled". I was sitting in front of my computer editing the days shooting, when my iPhone's creepy sci/fi ringtone went off. It was my friend Tracy with a picture suggestion. She and her daughters had turned a corner while driving and had a view of an orange moon covered in clouds. Tracy and her daughters Jill & Cassie have all given me other good photo op tips in the past, so I grabbed the gear and headed out the door. By the time I found a dark parking lot with a view of the moon, the orange color had faded but the clouds remained. As I was setting up the long lens and camera, a pair of intoxicated homeless guys rushed towards me wildly waving their arms above their heads and loudly proclaiming that they were crazy. I just answered, "well that makes three of us". I am not sure what response they were expecting, but my statement quieted them down and gave them pause. After answering a few questions from them, they told me that "the moon was sure beautiful tonight" and told me to have a nice evening. Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Phoenix 1100mm lens. Focal length 1100mm. f/8. ISO 800. Exposure 1/60 second. 

1 comment:

  1. You can shoot the moon anytime you wish as far as I am concerned. Crazy Intrepid. G.

    ReplyDelete