Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 285. October 11. Countdown 81 Days.


Day Two Hundred Eighty Five. October 11. Countdown 81 Days. Picture # 285. "Untitled". This is a glass fish that was given to me years ago. It is unusual in that the glass glows in the dark. To set up the shot, I put the fish on the table and the camera on the tripod. I manually focused and set the camera to "bulb" to allow me to control the long exposures. I set my lens cap on the table in front of the fish as a target. I would hold the fish up to the light then sit it by the target when it was ready. Then move the target and turn off the lights, and I was then ready for some long exposures. Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 100mm. f/8. ISO 200. Exposure 31 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. You live an interesting life, and I treasure what you share. My, Intrepid. G.

    ReplyDelete