Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 295. October 21. Countdown 71 Days.


Day Two Hundred Ninety Five. October 21. Countdown 71 Days. Picture # 295. "Untitled". The end of the day. The sun sets over the Hill Country of central Texas. Cut it a little close today. I fell asleep this evening in the "Devil's Chair" or as most people call them, my recliner. I have to be careful if I am at all tired and sit down in my, sinfully comfortable chair, that is it I am done for the day. I woke up with just enough time to run out and grab some sunset pictures. I climbed up on top of my truck and hurriedly set up the camera and tripod. I took 24 exposures in about six minutes. Then my day was also done. Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 300mm. f/5.6. ISO 800. Exposure 1/640 second.

1 comment:

  1. Wah, sounds like excuses, however, the great heart and good eye, pulled it off. My point, nice world. Good Job, Intrepid.

    ReplyDelete