Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blog Comments Fixed


I have finally disabled the "captcha"/ "jumbled word"/ "word verify"/ "word challenge" feature on my blog. I have also changed settings to allow anonymous comments without signing in. If you have been frustrated in the past please try again...
. Your input is very important to me. I will continue to post the daily pictures on both Facebook and my blog. Please comment on which either forum works best for you. This is an additional change from yesterday's notice. Thank you Jay Baum.
 
 "Facebook Self Portrait"

2 comments:

  1. BTW, 1006 page views in September.Only a few hundred from reaching 10,000. Thank you all who have visited. Sorry it took so long and a suggestion from a friend to make commenting easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing from iPhone. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete