Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 276. October 2. Countdown 90 Days.

 
Day Two Hundred Seventy Six. October 2. Countdown 90 Days. Picture # 276. "Untitled". This water is coming over the top of an old stone dam located in Saint Edwards Park along Bull Creek in Austin, Texas. I took a variety of pictures of this scene from many different angles. There was even some shots that required me to balance on the rock in the foreground and reach the camera in behind the water. I would aim by guessing and shoot a quick burst out through the falling water. The behind the waterfall pictures were not as interesting as I would have hoped, but you can see one of them below. Canon Rebel T3i, handheld. Bower Fisheye lens. ISO 400. Exposure 1/320 second.
 


2 comments:

  1. I would have been scared to get my camera wet, but cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zhi Zhu,I was having to dry the camera off and clean the lens in between bursts.
    The camera was not getting soaked but it was not exactly dry either. I also shoot in the rain and at the beach. Glad Canon builds a tough camera.

    ReplyDelete