Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 325. November 20. Countdown 41 Days.

 
Day Three Hundred Twenty Five. November 20. Countdown 41 Days. "Moments in Time". A good friend's daughter Jill is involved with her high school theater department. Tonight she was in a quandary. Her mother was committed to her sister's volleyball practice for the evening and could not be in two places at once. Jill could not find anyone she knew who was going to see her theater group perform the family play "Goony Bird" at the high school. She remembered that I was a fan of almost any level of live theater and with her mom's permission invited me to see the play. The play was directed towards a younger audience but it really resonated with me. It is a story about story telling. Anyone who knows me will say I never stop talking. My only defense ? I see stories like I see pictures. Everything has a story, and like a picture you just have to figure what angle will tell the best story. And like a picture a good story should be shared. Well the play and Jill's company was fun and interesting and very short lived but still had used up the little bit of light there was left in the day. I dropped Jill back off at her mother's and still had the problem of finding the days picture. On my way to finding something to shoot, I had to stop at this intersection. I decided to to shoot the different light cycles and the corresponding colors. One thing lead to another . . . Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 28mm. f/10. ISO 200. Exposure 9 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment