Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 316. November 11. Countdown 50 Days.


Day Three Hundred Sixteen. November 11. Countdown 49 Days. Picture # 316. "Untitled". I had many choices for pictures to post today. It was the second day of the Fall Colors workshop at Lost Maples State Park. (see Day 315 for more information). I rolled out of bed at 5:00 AM and left the hotel by 5:30. I headed out toward Lost Maples with intention of shooting the colors under morning light. Trouble is that I kept stopping on the way to take pictures. I eventually made it to the park but I could not stay for long because the workshop started at 8:30 back at the hotel. I reluctantly left and headed back. This picture was taken as I traveled back to Austin at the conclusion of the workshop. Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 50mm. f/13. ISO 200. Exposure 1/125 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment