Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 308. November 3. Countdown 58 Days.

 
Day Three Hundred Eight. November 3. Countdown 58 Days. Picture # 308 A & B. "Beginning & End". My iPhone weather advisery app alarm went off early this morning alerting me to heavy fog conditions. That was all I needed to roll out of bed and hit the road. This bridge is the Capital of Texas Highway (360) where it crosses Lake Austin. I love this area on foggy mornings because the higher ridges pierce the fog and are washed by morning light. This evening as I was editing the morning's shooting my weather alert went off again warning of thunderstorms in the area. I checked the time and guessed the combination of the setting sun and high thunderheads would make for a nice sunset. Above picture; Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 180mm. f/40. ISO 400. Exposure 1/125 second. Pictured below; Canon Rebel T3i, handheld. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 135mm. f/8. ISO 400. Exposure 1/400 second.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment