Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 319. November 14. Countdown 47 Days.

 
Day Three Hundred Nineteen. November 14. Countdown 47 Days. Picture # 319. "Polaroid". The camera in the middle of this picture belonged to my sister Joan, It is a Polaroid Land Camera. Joan was very generous and allowed me to use her camera. I believe I ended up using it more than she did. Took pictures of all kinds of things. I still have one badly faded picture stored somewhere in my apartment. Joan kept the camera in it's black case (back left in picture) and she stored it away in the back of her closet. When the camera was found 30 years later she told me I could keep it. After 30 years the camera looks about the same and Joan's generosity is a strong as ever. Canon Rebel XTI, Tamron 28-80mm lens. Focal length 49mm. f/8. ISO 400. Exposure 1/125 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment