Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 272. September 28. Countdown 94 Days.


Day Two Hundred Seventy Two. September 28, Countdown 94 Days. Picture # 272. "Water & Light". The welcome rain clouds were just starting to blow in to the area in the early evening hours.. It was still a long way from sunset, but the light was already very low and flat as I headed out with my gear. Realizing I did not have much light left, I decided to stay close to home. Bull Creek is just a mile or so from my apartment so it became the default location. The grey lighting conditions eliminated any glare off of the surface the clear water and allowed the camera to pickup underwater details. The only problem is I left my remote trigger at home. I did not want to wait for the timer for each shot so I triggered the shutter as carefully as I could. Unfortunately today's picture is not as crisp as I would have liked because of camera shake. Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 190mm. f/8. ISO 800. Exposure 1/8 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment