Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 257. September 13.

 
Day Two Hundred Fifty Seven. September 13. Picture # 257. "Rainy Night in Austin". The light rain started this afternoon and continued into the evening. The rain is much needed in central Texas right now but it does pose problems with getting out and shooting. I tried to find sheltered places, even if it was just under a tree in an attempt to keep rain drops off of the lens. I would wipe off the lens in between pictures and hold a towel over the camera for the long exposures. A added bonus was that I had the hike & bike trail all to my self except for a homeless guy watching me from under the shelter of a near by structure. A beautiful night. Canon Rebel XTI, on tripod. Bower Fisheye lens. ISO 400. HDR image. Three exposure ranging from 5-15 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment