Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 270. September 26. Countdown 96 Days.

 
Day Two Hundred Seventy. September 26. Countdown 96 Days. Picture # 270. "Untitled". I hope this sets the benchmark for my strangest picture. A while back I was experimenting with my Canon XTI trying to capture individual falling rain drops, without much success. I wanted to see if I could do a better job with the Canon T3i, but I had a problem, it was not raining. So today I am sharing a picture of my shower. Strange, I know. Canon Rebel T3i. 28-135mm lens. Focal length 135mm. f/6.3. ISO 400. Exposure 1/50 second.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I tried to take pictures of raindrops, too. It was the first rain after that really long hot drought last summer. It didn't work out very well, though I got some "interesting" shots. Later I thought to take pictures of the raindrops landing in the birdbath. That worked better.

    ReplyDelete