Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 271. September 27. Countdown 95 Days.

 
 Day Two Hundred Seventy One. September 27. Countdown 95. Picture # 271A, 271 B, 271C. "School Pride". Another night under the lights, Texas high school football continues. OK, baseball cliche. I was sort of swinging for the fences tonight with my shooting. I wanted to to try to shoot artistic moving abstracts using very slow shutter speeds. It is hard to do because I wanted parts of the picture to remain in focus and others to show motion blur. I am also shooting from halfway up the stands at 300mm. I never captured that perfect moment while the person was frozen and the motion was all around them. I posted three attempts. Back to the baseball analogy, three strikes you are out. Oh well, there will be other nights.  Canon Rebel T3i, handheld. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 300mm. f/10. ISO 400. Exposure 1/15- 1/20 second.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment