Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60. February 2. Leap Day


Day Sixty. February 29. Leap Day. Picture # 60. This is not the picture I climbed out of bed at 5:00 AM for. The weather forecast had called for heavy fog this morning. I was planning on getting a shot of the scullers rowing out of the fog. http://austinrowing.org/ They train on the Ladybird Lake almost every morning. But as seen in this  picture, I did not have rowing or fog. But what I did have was a light rain starting. I liked the play of lights on the water so I grabbed a few quick shots and headed for the truck. Seemed like Leap Day deserved something better. Canon Rebel XTI on tripod. Canon 18-55mm lens. Bower Superwide lens. Focal length 30mm. f/22. ISO 400. Exposure 2 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Happy leap day and congratulations on 60 days of the 366 project! Thank you for sharing your dedication and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lighting is everything. I know it wasn't the picture you wanted, but this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete