Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47. February 16.


Day 47. February 16. "Untitled" This shot was framed while holding my camera, above a eight foot high fence. This view is under the Beach Boulevard bridge at the Intracoastal Canal in Jacksonville, Florida. Because of severe time restraints, I put all of my eggs in one basket today. This is the only scene I shot. My brother Lantz set me up with an internet connection and gave me some time to edit. Canon Rebel XTI handheld. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 28mm. f/22. ISO 400. Exposure 1/30

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning collection of photos. How do you do it? RAW talent I am guessing. Thanks for sharing. Came across a site filled with pictures I wish I had shot, think you will enjoy them too:
    http://www.digital-photography-school.com/25-evokative-images-of-abandonment-and-urban-decay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a Grecian temple instead of an American Highway. Love the qualities of the reflection and faux reflection. It's almost as if you've held up a mirror to achieve the never ending series of columns.

    ReplyDelete