Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 49. February 18.


Day Forty Nine. February 18. Picture # 49. "Atchafalaya Swamp Bridge". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atchafalaya_Basin_Bridge . Saturday was a drive day. 1036 miles to be exact. Two of those miles was turning off on a down ramp for Whiskey Bay which allows drivers access to a boat ramp under the bridge. My camera and tripod are on the boat ramp aimed back east. I had about a fifteen minute window where the rain stopped for the first time since I had left Florida. The picture below was my picture of the day "place holder", that I took and edited with my cell phone. Canon Rebel XTI on tripod. Canon 18-55mm lens. Bower Super Wide lens. Focal length 28mm. f/4. ISO 200. Exposure1/30 second.

1 comment:

  1. The never ending bay. Just like the never ending I10 corridor.

    ReplyDelete