Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46. February 15



Day Forty Six. February 15. Picture # 15. "Untitled" This is one of those "almost" pictures. The shot was there. I snatched the camera off off the tripod. I timed the shot well. The shutter speed and aperture were good, but I forgot to take the camera off of auto focus. It focused on the moss behind the bird leaving the details on the bird soft. Oh well, almost a fun picture. Picture below shows the picture in my laptop. I was having internet issues and could not post the picture. Used my iPhone to take this picture as a place holder. Canon Rebel XTI handheld. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 300mm. f/5.6. ISO 400. Exposure 1/2000 second. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to see this one in full glory. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete