Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 38. February 7.




Day Thirty Eight. February 7. Picture 38A,B,C,D. "Shadow Moon" I was at my computer trying to find a picture in the very average set of exposures that I shot today. There was one picture that was pretty good but not very exciting. Then in a case of serendipity my text alert buzzed. the message said, "Cassie said the moon is perfect for a photo. Big orange and a little bit of cloud.". The text was from her mom Tracy Jackson. Well Cassie Jackson was right ! I grabbed the big glass and shot this sequence off of my balcony. The narrow cloud is an airplane condesation trail as the high allitude winds carried it across the field of view of the moon. Canon Rebel XTI on tripod. Phoenix 1100mm Lens. Focal length 1100mm. f/8. ISO 100. Exposure 1/100 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment