Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39. February 8.

Day Thirty Nine. February 8. Picture # 39. "Lines & Vines". As my picture project proceeds I am realizing things. First thing is that there are days that my shooting time is going to be very limited. Second thing is, I would like to keep everything interesting and shoot a lot of varied subjects. Back to the first point on days when my time is short I need to have a specific interesting picture in mind and go out and quickly capture that image. This is one of those images. The picture from day five was taken at this location. It is a drainage tunnel under Highway 360. On day five after I had packed all of my gear and was heading out of the tunnel I noticed this shot. I am trying to commit these images to memory as I go, so I can come back at some future date knowing there is a scene that caught my eye. Canon Rebel XTI. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 30mm. f/8. ISO 200. Exposure 1/100 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment