Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88. March 28.


Day Eighty Eight. March 28. Picture # 88. "Serendipty". It was raining as I left work today. I went down to the deserted end of Old Lampasa Trail to find some puddles with nice reflections, flowers or something. I messed around with some water droplets on leaves and spider webs but nothing seemed to really catch my eye, It started to rain so I put the camera in the truck still on the tripod and drove home. I climbed my stairs with my camera bag on my back and the camera and tripod were in my hand. Just as I got my keys out to unlock the door these two swallows decided to take a break on the railing. With the camera still attached to the tripod, I carefully lifted the camera to my eye and captured a few shots. Canon Rebel XTI, on tripod "handheld". Canon 28-135mm lens. f/5.6. ISO 400. Exposure 1/200 second. Flash -2.

No comments:

Post a Comment