Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 66. March 6


Day Sixty Six. March 6. Picture # 66. "Untitled". It's just a picture of a flower. There is nothing inspiring about this picture. I was having a conversation with a friend about how mood and expectations affect our pictures. This is a busy time for me between my day job and side work. Finding the 3 to 6 hours a day to shoot, edit and write the blog is proving challenging. A shout out to all the mothers out there, I do not know how you do it ! Your day starts early and ends late 24/7. Wow. But everyone still expects for you to show up everyday and be in a good mood. I am looking for that type of energy. I want to post a good picture everyday. I want it to be obvious that thought and care went into each picture. Sticking with the mom analogy, I forgot to put the sandwich in the bag lunch today. The chips and the cookie are there but no meat. Sorry. Thanks goes out to; Tracy Jackson & my sister Joan Styczynski for my understanding of how hard a mother works and how you make it look so easy. Lori Whittaker, for an interesting Facebook converstaion on how mood and personal perceptions reflect in the pictures we take. And Gary Cross, good text last night. Thanks for having the guts to hold my feet to the fire. You are right. I need to shoot true my my heart not what I think will please the crowd. Camera settings ? it does not matter. It's just a flower, the lunch bag is a little light today. We will do better tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment