Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 69. March 9


Day Sixty Nine. March 9. Picture # 69."Red Violin". This is another one of the things I have stopped "seeing" on my daily commute. I had admired it when I first noticed it 7 years ago. But over time it faded into the familiar. I believe the physical things that do not change in a person's life become the visual equivalent of white noise. I had set a goal for Day 69. I was going to find something on my morning commute that had faded from my recognition. Almost everyone has art of some sort hanging in their house. I challenge you to go stand in front of one of your pictures and really look at it and try to re-connect with the excitement of the first time you hung it on your wall. Then hold on to that feeling and carry a fresh new awareness into your daily life. Make your everyday world into a fresh and wonderful place. Remember " no one is blinder than he who will not see" U2. Canon Rebel XTI, hand held. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 90mm. f/5.6. ISO 400. Exposure 1/16 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment