Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 68. March 8.


Day Sixty Eight. March 8. Picture # 68. "Bone Daddy"s". Sitting in heavy traffic not going anywhere. All because a little rain seems to cause some type of mass hysteria that manifests it self through a complete failure of anyone to drive over three miles per hour. Silver lining ? I could actually look around instead of my normal "high alert" mode that I usually use to navigate the video game that is my commute. When I saw how exotic the dark storm clouds were making the restuarant's neon look I somehow convinced myself to abandon my rightful spot in the cattle drive and exit the highway. I have only eaten at Bone Daddy's one time when a friend suggested I meet him there for dinner. Think Hooters meets BBQ. Food was good but way to noisy to catch up and have conversation with a friend. But their lights do catch the eye on a stormy morning! Canon Rebel XTI, on tripod. Canon 18-55mm lens. Focal length 18mm. f/18. ISO 800. Exposure 1/4 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment