Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 75.March 15.



Day Seventy Five. March 15. Picture # 75. "Beacon in the Night". A long day. I am tired and just want to go home. I need to find the energy to shoot and edit a picture for today. I am drawn to Cupprimo's http://cupprimo.com/ wecoming light like the lighthouses of old helped sailors to find a safe harbor. Erica, Austin's friendliest barista makes me a chai latte that somehow revives me and my sagging spirits. It only seemed fitting that this wonderful neighborhood coffee shop be my picture for today. The quality is not great. It is more of a candid quick grab kind of picture. But I believe it captures the mood just about right. If only my picture could have been as perfect as my chai latte. Thanks, Erica. Thanks Cupprimo. Canon Rebel XTI, handheld. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 65mm. f/5. ISO 16, Exposure 1/250 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment