Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 177. June 25.


Day One Hundred Seventy Seven. June 25. Picture # 177. "Miguel's Pots". This very colorful scene can be found at Miguel's Imports on Burnet Road in Austin, Texas. http://miguelsimports.com/Home.html . I waited until after the company was closed for the day and the sun was low in the sky. I wanted to take advantage of the low angle of the sun lighting up the sides of the various pots. Luckily the spaces in between the bars of the security fence allowed room for me to fit my camera lens. It was a very neat place to shoot and I have a lot of pictures that I like from today's series. I have posted some of the other also-rans from today's pictures below. Canon Rebel XTI, handheld. 28-135mm len. Focal length 105mm. f/8. ISO 400. Exposure 1/250 second.













No comments:

Post a Comment