Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 161. June 9.


Day One Hundred Sixty One. June 9. Picture #161. "Naked Ambition". I decided to take a night shot of the Capitol building in Austin, Texas. As I got out my camera and set up the tripod, I noticed that there was a group of people gathered at the front steps of the Capitol building. I decided that they would actually add interest to the shot rather than detract from it. So I took the series of shots. I then put my gear away and decided to walk up to see what the meeting was about. I had to laugh, only in Austin would you find a large group of naked and almost naked bicycle riders meeting on the Capitol steps. http://austin.culturemap.com/newsdetail/06-09-12-16-05-naked-and-sweaty-world-naked-bike-ride-streaks-through-austin/ . My camera never left my bag. Trust me, you do not want to get any closer than this picture. It was not a pretty sight. Canon XTI Rebel, on monopod. Canon 28-235mm lens. Focal length 28mm. f/3.5. ISO 1600. Exposure 1/50 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment