Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94. April 3.


Day 94. April 3. Picture # 94. "A Stormy Day in Texas". There was a line of strong thunderstorms that traveled through the mid section of the state today. They brought much needed rain but also brought tornados to the Dallas & Fort Worth areas. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/dallas/tornadoes-cause-massive-damage-across-dallas-fort-worth-184640541.html. With severe weather alerts chiming on my iPhone and trying to study the storm radar while driving through heavy rain with marble sized hail, I headed east to try to get outside of the storm path. I wanted to get the storm between me and the setting sun. I am sorry for anyone who was injured or lost homes in this storm system. But from a photography point of view it was a beautiful time to be out with a camera. Canon Rebel XTI, on tripod. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 28mm. f/9. ISO 100. Exposure 53 seconds.

2 comments: