Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102. April 11.





Day One Hundred Two. April 11. Picture # 102, A,B,C,D. "Child's Toys in B/W". Ryan Timm a friend of mine is building his young son a "Yellow Submarine" bed. It is very much a labor of love project. He is putting tons of time into it and it is turning out great. He wants faces looking out of the port holes, so he asked me to take pictures of his son's action figures. He now has a nice cheerful colorful set of pictures to use for his project. It might be a product of my current mood, but while taking these pictures, I was reminded how as a child, I found the empty vacant stares of my sister's dolls to be somewhat ominous. I edited the pictures to match my memories. But on a much brighter note, the "Yellow Submarine" near completion in photo below. Canon Rebel XTI, on tripod. Canon 18-55mm lens. Focal length 55mm. f/5.6. ISO 400. Exposure 1/6 second.














No comments:

Post a Comment