Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 105. April 14.


Day One Hundred Five. April 14. Picture # 105. "Untitled" Shooting conditions continue to be rough on Day 105. The heavy haze softens and makes all landscape pictures look grainy. The low light conditions are requiring high ISO or slow shutter speeds. The sea spray keeps depositing salt on camera and lens. I can not keep my glasses clean so I have stopped wearing them. I am having to clean off the lens about every five minutes or so. I have to clear as much sand off of the camera and carefully change lenses inside the truck. Between dirty lens and rushing shots, movement blur and not being able to see, I have a lot of blurry unuseable pictures. This was the best focus I hit all day. Canon Rebel XTI, handheld. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 160mm. f/5. ISO 400. Exposure 1/4000 second.

2 comments:

  1. Hi blair ;-). He was very cute and I was lucky to catch him in a situation where I had time to get the picture.

    ReplyDelete