Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 228, August 15.


Day Two Hundred Twenty Eight. August 15. Picture # 228. Untitled". Every summer I reach a point where I am "just done with the heat". Today was the day. I came home sweaty and tired, which is no different from every other work day during the summer. But this day I could not talk myself into walking back outside. I had to find inspiration within the walls of my apartment. This is part of my antique bottle collection sitting on my work table. I was experimenting with off camera flash trying to get the bottles to glow. Canon Rebel XTI, handheld. Bower Fish Eye lens. Promaster 2500EDF strobe and cable. ISO 400, Exposure 1/200.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Glass can be so tricky to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun playing with where to place the strobe for best effect.

    ReplyDelete