Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 217. August 14.


Day Two Hundred Seventeen. August 4. Picture # 217. "Retail Vision". 9:30 PM found me in the plumbing section of Lowes. A friends dishwasher had decided to pick today for a meltdown. A short project had grown into a bigger project like they always do. So my situation was; it was dark. I was stuck at Lowes. I did not have the day's picture yet and my camera was five miles away. A quote from an unknown photographer came into my head, "your best camera is the one you have with you". The camera I had with me was my iPhone. The place I was at was Lowes. The picture for Day 217 was going to have to come from within the store. Above & below is a sampling of shots from my retail shooting adventure. Photos all taken with iPhone using HDR Pro. Edited in phone with Photo Toaster. Touch up editing in ACDSee Pro 5.










No comments:

Post a Comment