Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 188. July 6.


Day One Hundred Eighty Eight. July 6. Picture # 188. "Fading Light". Today was my first outing with my new Canon Rebel T3i camera. I have been wanting one for a long time, and now I could finally afford one. My best friend gave me my original Canon Rebel XTI a few years ago as a Christmas present because she believed in my pictures. I had been using a little Fuji point and shoot camera to shoot hundreds of pictures and was editing them with a free program called Picasa. Her generousity allowed me to take the next step with my photography. Thank you Tracy. I wanted to start out strong with my new camera. Being somewhat superstitious my very first picture was of my old Canon Rebel XTI. Just for luck. Canon Rebel T3i, on tripod. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 100mm. f/22. ISO 200. Exposure 1/10 second.

1 comment: