Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 140. May 19.




Day One Hundred Forty. May 19. Picture # 140 A & B. "Beauty" & "The Beast". I know I have already shot and posted a lot of flower pictures but I keep seeing different ways to shoot them. The flowers will soon be gone. Once summer brings it's day after day of one hundred degree plus weather the color will vanish from the landscape. Just in case some of you are sick of flowers, I included a bonus picture for today. As the sun got lower in the sky the tarantulas started crossing the road all headed in the same direction. I had to chase one from under the truck so I would not risk running over it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarantula . Flower picture was shot using, Canon Rebel XTI, handheld. Canon 75-300mm lens. Focal length 260mm. f/5.6. ISO 1600. Exposure 1/2500 second. Tarantula picture was taken with Canon Rebel XTI, handheld. Canon 28-135mm lens. Focal length 44mm. f/13. ISO 400. Exposure 1/125 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment