Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 123. May 2.


Day One Hundred Twenty Three. May 2. Picture # 123. "Picture in Darkness" or "The Light Within". Todays pictures are about shooting memories. On Saturday I was diagnosed with Shingles. It was very painfully affecting my right eye. There was talk of permanent damage and needing to be  admitted to the hospital to prevent serious complications. The doctors are saying I need to miss two weeks of work. I am relieved that my eyes should make a full recovery. Pondering blindness and the idea of keeping images alive in memory brought me to today's idea for a picture. I would set my camera on full auto, and without opening my eyes, compose five pictures from memory, I would not review or reshoot any pictures. I would allow my complete set of editing tools. so I could straighten and make adjustments as needed. Canon Rebel XTI. 28-135mm lens. Full Auto. Focal length 28mm. f/4. ISO 400. Exposure 1/60 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment