Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone who accompanied me through the 366 days of this year. I do not have any real way of knowing who was viewing the pictures. The blog was difficult to post comments on until the last few months and I had very few followers that braved the sign up process. The blog ended the year with 12,362 page views. Who ever took time out of your day to look at my pictures, I really appreciate it. One of my own quotes is a variation of "if a tree falls in a forest . . . "If a picture hangs on a wall where no one will see it, does it really exist?". Thank you for making my pictures exist. I am going to change this blog into some type of vehicle to still present some of my pictures. I do not know what form it will take but I hope everyone will still drop by now and then. Thank you to everyone, and a very special thanks to those who interacted and became daily traveling companions with me. Jaybaumphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. A BIG THANK YOU! For the last 367 days, my mornings have started anxiously waiting for my computer to pull up your blog so that I could see 'your picture of the day'. (Who knew seconds could be so long.) Over coffee, I enjoyed each shot and your little comments; little morning treats. I loved sharing this journey with you. Last night I had this sinking thought...what was I going to do in the morning now that the 366 Project is completed. You came through again...thanks for posting :-) You have a tremendous gift. I look forwarded to following what ever is next on your horizon. ~ Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing the task I well know how hard and challenging it could be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pictures.Keep up the passion and keep shooting.

    ReplyDelete